After reading the following guidelines, email us your work at email@example.com and we will get back to you!
Artwork & Photography:
- We tend to appreciate series submissions i.e. more than one piece under similar themes/concepts.
- Subject line of the email must include the following: Art/Photography – Title of your work
- Your submission must be accompanied by a title and a few words. Tell us what it means to you, what you want it to mean or what inspired it – indicate something that will help us publish your work!
- We accept submissions in the following formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png OR share it on an accessible link (such as google drive, dropbox etc.)
- Subject line of the email must include the following: Writing – Prose/Poetry/Any indicator of the format of your piece – Title of your work.
- Requirements: Piece must be a minimum of 100 words. [If desired, can be accompanied by a photograph/artwork with due credits.]
- Kindly attach your written work in the form of a word document. Please avoid PDFs!
- Give us haikus, free verse, an internal monologue in the blistering hot shower, the time you got away with seven sketch pens on your dad’s face, the days you want to change the world – absolutely anything.
- We prefer submissions that have not been published elsewhere, with the exception of personal blogs.
- If you are submitting a piece that has been published anywhere else, mention it in your e-mail.
- If the piece is published here first, then any publications of the same work in the succeeding 6-month span should mention that it has been previously featured on Esthesia.
- Due to time constraints, we are unable to follow-up with feedback after not accepting a piece.
- Upon acceptance, we may get back to you with a few pointers to further edit the piece.
- Allow us a period of two weeks to provide you with a response. If you do not receive one (only after the specified time period), hit us up with a follow-up email!